Friday, June 17, 2011

Anatomy of Mischief

As Maya has gotten more comfortable with walking, she's been experimenting with other skills too. She really wants to jump, though I'm told that usually comes much later. And sometimes she'll get going pretty fast while walking downhill - it's on the verge of running! And of course, her newfound stability has led to curiosity about what she can reach if she climbs on top of toys and furniture.

For example, maybe she can reach some bubbles if she climbs on her drum:



















Up next, she tries to distract me by pointing at something behind me - it's almost like she's saying, "Mamma, look away so I can climb some more!"



















I'm so glad she's more comfortable with walking and standing but I'm exhausted just thinking about what she'll get into next!

No comments:

Post a Comment