Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Highs and Lows of Parenthood

Maya has become quite a dancer lately; just another sign that she really is my daughter! It is really fun to watch her shake her little bum when she hears a good beat. One of her favorite songs is "Waka Waka" by Shakira from the World Cup:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhqqdCu4awI

She has also stayed busy practicing her walking skills, with lots of cruising along the sofa at home:





















In other news, I've suspended my attempts to convince Maya that she doesn't need her binky. We had a rough night this earlier week with lots of crying from Maya and coughing from Hyder, who has a cold. Nobody got much sleep that night. Three of her four molars have come in now, so my guess is that she still wants the comfort of the binky while she's teething. I'll try again in the future; at some point I'll also try to convince her that she doesn't need to drink milk from a bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment