Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I was treated to a few lovely gifts this year on Mother's Day. I received a beautiful handmade card from Maya:















Of course, I'll treasure it forever!

I also received some beautiful flowers from Maya and Hyder:















I also got to sleep in over the weekend, and we had a lovely lunch at a cafe. We also enjoyed watching The Derby with friends last Saturday, and tried to have a sushi dinner Sunday night, but Maya was tired and cranky. Most importantly: I didn't have to change any stinky diapers last weekend! :) Many thanks to my loving husband for that last one.

In other news, Maya's been talking more and more. She's started saying ball, more, bye, yeah, and no. She's also been imitating lots of sound effects like moo, woof, caw, baa, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment