Friday, February 25, 2011

Have Purse, Will Travel

Lately, Maya seems to love imitating us, copying whatever we're doing. Tonight she was carrying her little purse around the living room; maybe she saw me with my purse, or maybe she just knows how to carry a purse. Anyway, I found it hilarious and couldn't resist taking a few photos.















Of course, she has to carry her drink too - wouldn't want to leave that behind. After this, she decided to get something out of her purse. The following is what I imagine her thinking.

"Hang on, I need to find something in my purse."















"Now where are those keys?"



















"Found my keys and my lipstick!"



















"Gotta make sure I look good!"















A big thank you to Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Ken for the adorable little purse and its contents. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment