Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Mama!

My birthday was a few days ago and I enjoyed a number of presents and celebrations. First, on the day of my birthday, we were treated to another snowstorm in the Northeast. It was my day off so I was hoping to just stay home, but we had to go to a couple doctor's appointments for Maya. Fortunately, the roads were pretty empty so we were able to stay safe. Second, Maya made me a present in her diaper - it was really delightful. ;-)

The celebrations continued through the weekend - Saturday night we dropped Maya off with her canine buddy Jack and her human buddy Aunt Helene. Hyder and I enjoyed some delicious tapas and dessert at a Spanish restaurant called Solea, then we watched a movie (The Black Swan). Somehow, this is the only picture I have from that night:















On Sunday we went out to brunch with our neighbors Marilyn and Ken. As usual, Maya enjoyed herself with all the attention:
















 













And to finish off the night, Maya treated me to some poop in the tub! Really, my birthday weekend would not have been complete without that. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment