Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Glad to Not Be Traveling

With all the snow in the Northeast and all the travel delays at airports, I'm really happy that we're staying put in Houston for the next few days. Hopefully by the time we get back to our house, most of the snow will be melted away! At least, that's what happened last December when we missed a snowstorm, so maybe our luck will hold for a second year in a row.

Today brought another visit with old friends:
















These triplets have grown up so fast - we first met them when they were little babies, and it's a bit weird to see them holding my baby! I know I sound like an old lady when I say these things, but I just can't help it. We all enjoyed the visit, as evidenced by Maya's smile:















It's great to spend time with people who are so warm and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment