Thursday, December 9, 2010

Falling Behind

I have to admit, I've fallen a bit behind with blogging. Things just get so busy around the holiday season, and even though I am not Christian, I still love this time of year. I am a sucker for Christmas decorations, Christmas cards, Christmas cookies, and on and on. But, I've gotten most of my Christmas cards mailed out, and I'll do my baking this weekend, so now a bit of time for blogging.

Maya and I couldn't wait to open our first set of presents from our good friends Sidney and Andrew, so we went ahead and tore into the gift boxes last weekend:















 Maya was thrilled with her gift:















 And a side benefit, we ended up with a nice new playpen for Maya:
















Hah, just kidding of course!

In other news, Maya seems to have learned another new word: "Bah." I'm not sure if she means bath or bye, because she uses it when she's in the bathroom looking at the tub, and when we're leaving daycare. Maybe one day she'll learn to speak English...

No comments:

Post a Comment