Thursday, November 4, 2010

Look Who Decided to Crawl

I thought Maya would never crawl; she did not seem interested in it a while ago in the 9-12 month timeframe when most babies do crawl. And over the past couple months she's been very eager to toddle along while holding on to our hands or while holding on to a walker. But over the past few days she's actually been crawling along on the floor to get near us or to get over to a toy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haJubJfxQi8

Since she is my daughter, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that she's late to this milestone.

In other news, I decided to try an experiment as part of the great Binky and Bottle Battle of 2010 (say that five times fast). Today's attempt to get her off the bottle involved a cup with a straw. Since she won't drink milk out of a sippy cup, I thought a new cup might be exciting enough that she'd try it. Well, she did try it but I'm not sure how much milk actually went into her belly:

















This was a fairly messy experiment, but I'll try again tomorrow. Everyone, keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment